4-Ply Non-Woven Procedural Masks, perfect for use in medicine and dentistry. All of our 4 Ply masks confrom to ASTM F2100 Level 3 standards.
- Conforms to ASTM F2100 Level 3, a Health Canada recommended standard
- Designed to be used in medicine and dentistry
- Four layers of protection against infection
- Outer Layer- Anti-bacterial nonwoven
- Middle layer (first)- Anti-bacterial nonwoven
- Middle layer (second)- Melt-blown nonwoven
- Inner layer- Soft nonwoven
- Splash resistance to blood and bodily fluids
- Quality materials
- Material allows breathability without moisture buildup
- Curved nose bar that fits face for all-around protection
- One size fits all
- 2-year shelf life
- Intended to protect individuals (i.e., doctors, dentists, nurses, etc.) from the transfer of respiratory secretions, blood,bodily fluids or other debris.
- Should be stored in a cool, dry place.
MADE IN CHINA
A Medical Device Establishment Licence has been issued by Health Canada to import this product (a Class I Medical Device) for sale in Canada.