3 Ply Non-woven disposable procedural masks conforming to ASTM F2100 Level 1 standards. Best used for everyday prevention of bacterial spread.
Non-sterile Single Use Only
- Conforms to ASTM F2100 Level 1, a Health Canada recommended standard
- Three layers of protection against infection
- Outer layer- Antibacterial nonwoven
- Middle layer- Melt-blown nonwoven
- Inner layer- Soft nonwoven
- Quality materials
- Material allows breathability without moisture buildup
- Curved nose bar that fits face for all-around protection
- One size fits all
- 2-year shelf life
- Intended to protect individuals from respiratory secretions (i.e., germs) spread by talking, coughing or sneezing.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
MADE IN CHINA
A Medical Device Establishment Licence has been issued by Health Canada to import this product (a Class I Medical Device) for sale in Canada.